-If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
-Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, or link to this post (it'll be public) so that the holiday joy will spread.
-Surf around your friends list (or friends friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
-If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just... wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. Let's get the big, money spendin' stuff out of the way. Gossip Girl and/or Pushing Daisies Season 1 on DVD.
2. Photoshop D:
3. Mixtapes! Or mix cd's. Check www.last.fm/user/mdet0rres if you don't know what I like, but really I like pretty much anything.
4. Supernatural/One Tree Hill/Pushing Daisies/Gossip Girl icons or fanmixes made especially for me :) Oh, what a delight! Or even plain celebrity icons (alot are listed in my interests).
5. Mail! A postcard, a nice Christmas card, or anything - anything through the mail!
6. Anything hand/homemade, like a scarf or mittens. Super cute.
7. Books! Even if you have spare books at home that were good but you don't want them anymore. Good books are always good :)
8. A graphic tee. Or a fashionable shirt. I've actually had my eye on a TWLOHA shirt.
9. Paid account time. I have so many icons I want to place in my userpics but I have a limit of 15. Oh how it sucks :( Paid account time would be lovely!
If you do want to send me anything that requires personal info, then be free to mail me - firstname.lastname@example.org :)